test test test
返回列表 發帖
回復 1# boklunty

一向睇慣紫薔薇"傲嬌女王"style...不過..."萌"系都不錯

留個記號~樓主加油~寫的不錯

搶沙發,還沒有找到傳說中的沙發

you still standing seat to see me

like the previous : dear, how are you next: dear, even without me you have good
come back from that city, i know that since the moment you set foot on the car, we would not get together again. think of, respectively, that moment, holding hands, stroking your face set the case, have your body temperature and aroma, can this feeling should always remain in the memory, stroking your face,jordan shoes, are stuck in the throat a thousand words, yes, i have to say you should just goodbye and treasure it? when the gas car door shut slowly, slowly start to be pulled out of the station platform, tears actually lose control a little, because of those beautiful, sad and everything must freeze in the city ... you will can no longer come back. in the air the car out of the window a long time staring you want to go. that window is like a wonderful feeling of the end of the beginning of the period of pain memory. your shadow is fuzzy and clear, clear and fuzzy. moment too far along with taiwan, the eyes are better than the day the fog is also fuzzy, empty heart at this moment,supra, when the car further and further away, when i see you, you still standing seat to see me? -
-
remember we had the joy? remember about the exhortations? remember those dull but very fulfilling day? remember to go through a lot of difficult preparation time similar? remember when you first get off the joy of my side? those little joy and infinite thoughts all the way to stay in the road,air jordan, your laughter seems to still ears, your laughter and voice echoed on the road, and so i want to pick it up again, we are separated by the horizon of the this time i stay in my heart depths,casque dr dre, and you left me yesterday. -
leaves! long time never to call you, long time no news of you, do not know how you are now? you where the weather is as hot and my side? in fact, i did not want to want to contact, i was just in my heart the silent blessing you. although i know i wrote you would not know,burberry soldes, i do not want you to know, but i could not help my mood, but also a self-comforting, eric chan's i know that everything has been unable to retain, helpless and sad haunted. love continued to remain difficult to let him go, why go to wait and force difficult. -
treasure, the leaves! although we have so many reasons can not be together, when i know you you to another person, and his strange, he will hurt you? he makes you happy? he is spend your life? a lot of days, i think we have time to spend in your room, every corner,abercrombie france, each item will have a memory about you. we have played with the tv games, sit together and chat with others, late night, i said i am a little hungry, and nothing to eat you immediately run out and buy it back, that mirror was shining we cling to each other; window we have tightly holding looking at the beautiful sunset ... -
there is no luxury to have you again, just miss miss round the clock. often dream wake up and dream like yesterday, like you are still around today. used to have to comfort our hearts.? -
more than a year's time not too long not too short,abercrombie, this year unforgettable period of my life, our body have the combination of so thick emotional. i also believe you have been so persistent about me are willing to wait a few hours, we have a short period together. you still use the original phone card? although i have not played again, but my number has not changed, that i have also retained a lot of the sweetness of text messages and phone been carrying too much of our mind sees. -
however, the countless good times, too many wonderful moments, and now has become difficult to afford torture -
goodbye,burberry soldes, leaves, i loved you! i am still me, just from this yet so far away, in your life, you and i in my space, happy and beautiful treasure in the heart. let them take root in their hearts but never let them bloom ... -
think of those who have done a sweet dream, forgotten; think of who sang the old songs, forgotten; think of those who stand the lofty ideal,jordan pas cher, away; think of those who have not had time to engage in under the flowers, withered, and my heart is filled then a sad somehow, could not bear to mention, but could not bear the silence had to beat it out of the hands of the keyboard. -
with so a kind of sadness, my faint sigh faint smile,burberry, a touch of life. thought that as long as we get by, plain hi can go,casque beats, and worry can also be put down, but the human heart is a complex emotion. -wo how to keep the bright side! ! !
相關的主題文章:

i 'achilles heel'

standing quietly inside my remorse. whom

like straight to the hospital

頭的部份有點怪怪的

四川閬中市國土局行政不作為

四川閬中市國土局行政不作為

我承包責任地被國家征收、其補償費太低,每幾百元便應付老百姓,我去要理時,國土局王玉圣抬手將我歐打一頓、并與公安局七里派出所廖加剛勾結,將我受害者抓到囚車上押送到治安拘留七日。我受傷拘留、強行要我勞動,我淚如雨下,為什么如此社會的“領導人”橫蠻對付我這個二級殘疾人?

我要求依據《民法通則》第134條之有關規定、為我賠禮道歉、賠償所受的經濟損失。

受害人:四川閬中七里鎮海棠村三社董朝雙。
         身份證:512930195403021036  。     

短信:15520406544 。     

QQ:504079412

返回列表

紅心討論區